The h2g2 Post 25.04.11

1 Conversation

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 25th April 2011

Happy Easter

Most of the Easter weekend is over, but I think it's not yet too late to wish all those who celebrate it a happy Easter. We had fantastic weather here; sunny and warm. I don't recall the last Easter when this happened, must be more than ten years ago. So even if you don't celebrate Easter, I hope you had a wonderful weekend anyway.

People have been busy last week, and so we have a rather big issue, which is just as well, as we have decided to have a special issue with reruns of articles next week. This will give all of us a break, so those of you who profit from the week of celebrations in the UK and Northern Ireland can relax (and everybody else, too).

It will be h2g2's birthday on 28th, but we're not really in a mood to celebrate with lots of new articles. We will, however, celebrate with some of our favourites from previous birthday issues. Furthermore, we'll celebrate a few more things - it will be an issue of celebration. So once you've managed to read the current issue, prepare for our bumper issue next week.


Bel

Easter Greetings drawn by Blue Bird
AND IT BURNS, BURNS, BURNS, THE RING OF FIRE...
CAUSE I JUST MIGHT BE FOOL ENOUGH...
I WON'T HAVE TO CROSS JORDAN ALONE...
IF YOU COULD READ MY MIND, LOVE...

 

 

 

 
THERE'S A WIDE OPEN ROAD...
COMMUNITY
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A82620245

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more