The h2g2 Post 18.07.11

2 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 18th July 2011

Watch out

I have it on good authority that there'll be an announcement today, so watch out for it. If you aren't already subscribed, best go to the Announcements Page now and subscribe. And while you are at it, why don't you go over to the Announcements From h2g2's Future and subscribe to that one, too? This way you'll stay up to date with the latest developments.

Some of us had a busy weekend. I had guests to host, while Awix and the Larholms had carrier pigeons flying forth and back for the latest (and ultimate under the aegis of Awix) Meet Mr Inquisitor. It is fresh off the press and you'll find it below. If you'd be interested in taking it on, or have somebody in mind who you think would be good as Mr Inquisitor, why don't you pop over to the Post Readers' Forum and suggest it? You can subscribe to that page, too, of course!

I have a feeling that we're rapidly nearing transition to the new servers, so before the whole site is in turmoil, please nominate your Showcase entries, vote for your favourite competition entries, and especially write for our latest Post Writing Challenge, links to all of which you'll find below.


Bel

ROUND

 

 
LIKE A CIRCLE IN A SPIRAL

  • A Mighty Wind

  • Hypatia's gripping record of the disastrous tornado in Joplin.

LIKE A WHEEL WITHIN A WHEEL

 

 

  • Cynthia

  • cactuscafe takes us on a remarkable train journey.


 

 
COMMUNITY

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A85249416

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more