The h2g2 Post 02.09.13

0 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 2nd September 2013

Watch, Wonder, Write

A prognosticatio. Do you wonder as you wander? Of course you do – that's why you like h2g2. We bring you the answers you seek. We also tell you things you never knew you wanted to know. Well, that's life.

It's September, and people are gearing up for fall in the northern hemisphere of our shared planet. Create has a back-to-school challenge – check it out. They're also here in these pages to sum up what they discovered about you during the August music challenge. We're still tapping our toes over that one.

In the southern hemisphere, of course, spring is coming. Willem's getting ready to do some gardening, we suspect. He's telling us about o new plant this week. He's also brought us another fascinating creature, with the unlikely name of Sloggett's Rat. Cute, though.

What do you see in your future? Walks in the countryside, slogs through traffic? School, work, home? Whatever you do, write and tell us about it. Take pictures, too – we love 'em.

Awix is back with more cinema, and benjaminpmoore boldly goes into the world of carers, as usual. The Prof? He just boldly goes. Amazing what occurs to you when you make roast beef sarnies at midnight, innit?

Whether spring or fall, rain or shine, we hope you have a good week. And keep your eye out for possible new Guide Entries! It's a fascinating world out there.


Dmitri Gheorgheni

WILD WORLD
  • Sloggett's Rat by Willem
  • .

  • Crassula arborescence by Willem


WHO'S WHO?


 


WE WRITE


 
  • A fish riding a penny farthing bicycle in front of some upside down verse
  • A vinyl record
WIT AND WISDOM
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87804967

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more