The h2g2 Post 14.04.14

0 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 14th April 2014

Nice Weather for…

Weather world. Have you been studying the weather with an eye to h2g2? We hope you have. You may not be a weather god, like that fellow in the book, but hey, you can write up a storm, you know you can. Get cracking on your photo,essay, poem, story, or amazingly insightful weather-related Guide Entry. We're counting on you!

The rain falls on the just and the unjust, as it says in scriptures. Or maybe not. Awix ponders this age-old mystery in his latest review. Yep, he's been to see Noah, so we don't have to. Catch his take on the Deluge in this issue.

Speaking of exciting fantasy, Willem's here with the first installment of his new series, Narlesha the Dragonslayer. Get in on the mythology.

Contributions are pouring in for April's Create weather challenge. Read the Prof's weather report. Be astounded at the sand all over Frankfurt. And wonder at Magwitch's weather experiences in-game. MVP grows thoughtful about all of it – and lyrical, t oo.

Ben's weathering conditions as best he can, and so is Smudger. Please drop by.

There's never a dull moment around here. We can even make the weather exciting. Check out the spy story from the past – a note for Homeland Security, that document has been Declassified. We'll quiz you, amuse you, and keep you guessing.

Enjoy all this, and go out and find us some more weather Stuff. We're having a good time, as long as our umbrellas don't break. Have a good week!


Dmitri Gheorgheni

SEASONS IN THE SUN
  • Spectacled dormous by Willem
  • .

  • Narlesha in armour by Willem.


RAIN

MAKING YOUR OWN WEATHER

  • Nigel dreams a star journey.
  • Weather cipher from 1943.

RAIN OR SHINE

FORTEAN PHENOMENA
  • Germany covered with Sahara sand.
  • Really bad hair day.
  • .

FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87822949

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more