The office of the Grand Admiralty

1 Conversation

Upon entering the chamber, you find yourself along the circular wall of a dimmly lit room. The lighting flows from thirteen wall sconches and thirteen sets of three computer screens set around a dark polished wood table in the center of the room.

As you walk towards the table you find yourself on a soft Persian rug, it covers all of the floor but for the thirteen ring transporters.

Dominating the center of the toom is a circular table made of polished dark wood. Set into the center of the table is a holo-projector. At equi-distant point around the table's edge are areas cut out and filled with a black high-backed leather chair, a comm screen, and a comuter terminal and a view screen, all of it the latest and shiniest technology that the vast United Intergalactic Imperium can offer. Behind each of the 13 chairs is a ring transporter, the Grand Admirals can transport into and out of the Admiralty chamber at their conveniance.

Here is where the future of the Empire is discussed among the twelve Grand Admirals and and the Emperor.

Back to the Empire


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A976593

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more