Ireland Researchers

40 Conversations

Hello and welcome to the Ireland Researchers page, dedicated to all things from the Emerald Isle.
A shamrockA shamrock

A big welcome to all Researchers across Ireland or anyone just wanting to be in Ireland! If you have any interest in Ireland, North or South, resident or not, we'd love to hear from you. Where have you been? What do you like or dislike about the place?

The first official Ireland Meet - 22nd of November 2003 - Dublin

Meet Organisation Page

Meet Report

The second official Ireland Meet - 9th of April 2005 - Cork

Meet Organisation Page

A pint of Guinness

If you wanna join, just add your name, wee U number thing and where it is that you're from to the conversation at the bottom.

If anyone has any suggestions for anything they want included on this page, there are one or two conversations going below you can add stuff to and we'll see what we can do.

Other Researcher groups can be found on the Regional Research Groups page.

If your looking to read some stories about Ireland, then the Entries on Ireland page is for you.

A shop front




Sam Maguires Traditional Irish Pub

A traditional pub with a friendly atmosphere, good drink and great food!

So, so far to make up the wee members list we have (in no particular order, sorry):

A list of Ireland's Researchers

All you Researchers, be sure to subscribe to this page, by clicking on "Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this Guide Entry".

Some Researchers were once part of the group, but haven't been around in a while. We'll keep a seat in the corner of the pub for them: Gone to Lunch.

So everyone, please grab the drink of your choice, sit back and get talking.

A pint of Guinness on a map of IrelandGalway City, Ireland

THIS PAGE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1002259

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Currently in:

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more