h2g2 Post 08.05.03

3 Conversations


Posted: 8thMay 2003

Editorial

Poor Greebo is unwell.smiley - sadface

Rumour has it that she is suffering from a surfeit of doughnuts - but I find that very hard to believe. Her capacity for those round treats is legendary and she is always careful to lick up every single crumb dropped on the Post Office floor - thereby discouraging any rodents from visiting and saving her from having to indulge in any exercise to chase them away. Personally, I think that maybe I've been a little too stingy with her payment-in-kind recently and she is wasting away. This means that you will have to all be very patient and do without the Wordplay game and her popular 'Through the Doughnut Hole' series. I am sure I speak for us all when I wish her a speedy recovery and safe return to h2g2 and The Post.

On a brighter note, we have a sparkling edition for you this week. Demon Drawer returns from his adventures on the campaign trail and gives us an insight into what it is like to stand for a local election as well as his usual features. Humour seems to figure in quite a few columns in this edition. It is, apparently, very good for our health, so we are doing you a lot of good! So, get your laughing gear on and plunge in.

ShazzPRME


 
 
FeaturesRegulars
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1019314

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more