h2g2 Post 04.03.04

1 Conversation


Posted: 4th March 2004

Editorial

'Still a blank canvas!!'

Those four rather sad words were just written to Shazz after several moments of staring at an empty piece of virtual paper on my computer screen. Why is it that when you are trying to think of something thought provoking and wise to write, all you can think about is absolutely nothing? It must be some sort of defensive mechanism that your body introduces just before your brain melts from over use, but even so it can be jolly annoying. Absolutely nothing leads to the writing of total drivel, and nonsensical pap that only has a use when you realise that reading it will make you rush even quicker to the brilliant articles found below, and will - of course - lead to your greater enjoyment of each carefully written and lovingly crafted piece. So I suppose my moment of absolute nothingness has a use after all and will not, as previously thought by myself lead to my instant dismissal for being a useless [insert most fitting word that you can think of here].

Share and Enjoy!

Greebo T. Cat


 
REGULARS
 
 
FEATURES
 
 
FICTION
 
 
CARTOONS
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A2273870

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more