h2g2 Post 16.09.04

0 Conversations


Posted: 16th September 2004


 

smiley - pirate Prepare to be boarded!! smiley - pirate

Yes once more The Post helps to celebrate 'Talk Like A Pirate Day' which is approaching swifter than a land lubber running to feed the fish after his first meal aboard... Arrr!!! or possibly smiley - skull Argggghhh!!!

The lads and lasses of the good ship 'The Post' have crudely fashioned out of whale bone and grog a whole treasure chest of naughty (er... shouldn't that of been nautical Greebo - Shazz) delights. Feast your good eye on this weeks Cat-egories, find out what your pirate name be with loup d'argent and enjoy a parrot on your shoulder with quizzical in Running With Scissors.

If that King's ransom is not enough to tickle ye fancy mates, then take a look at some of the other booty we have on offer this week. All guaranteed to set yer timbers shivering before you have time to get up to 'Ramming Speed'. Articles, stories, cartoons, poetry and enough rations to keep you sea worthy for a week or two of non stop reading. Word Play begins a new round, Small Screen Surfin' celebrates it's 50th, QED has dug deep into Davy Jones' Locker to bring you a '42' special and don't forget Post Room 101 could always do with a few more swabbies to walk the plank. So what's stopping ye mates, 'X' marks the spot, now get ye digging.

smiley - pirateAvast ye scurvy dogs, don't ye be offering me any more crackers... a doughnut tis what I be needing or I'll not be such a Jolly Roger... Arrr!!!

Share and Enjoy!

Cap'n Greebo T. Cat


 
REGULARS
 
 
FEATURES
 
 

 
FICTION
 
 
CARTOONS
 
 

 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 

  • WOTeva

  • Up to the minute teen newsletter

  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2876123

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more