h2g2 Post 10.11.05

0 Conversations


Posted: 10th November 2005

Farewell.

I'm standing down as Editor-in-Chief; I'm still going to work at The Post, but in the background. I have made a lot of promises that I would write a non-inflammatory resignation speech and, after much deliberation and a lot of deleting, here it is.

I quit.

echomikeromeo is now the Editor, please be kind to her.

Please remember to observe the two minutes silence on Armistice Day and remember all those who died to preserve freedom.

Reefgirl

PS: All submissions for The Post should be sent to the Post Team's email address, [email protected]. The deadline for the next issue is midnight GMT on Sunday, 20 November.

FICTION
CARTOONS
PUZZLES
REGULARS

  • The Corner of Chaos

  • Tony2Times reviews a book that tries to shock (whether it succeeds is a different matter).

FEATURES

  • Alien Life

  • James wonderes if there are things in space not dreamt of in our philosophies.

h2g2 NEWS
The Post
Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team

Back Issue Page

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A5749202

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more