h2g2 Post 10.01.02

1 Conversation


Posted: 10th January 2002

Editorial

Welcome to another edition of The Post.

After all the excitement of the party season, this week has seen quite a lull, not to mention an outbreak of colds and flu.

Children returned to school, students to college or university and those adults who managed to swing an extra few days off work crawled, probably with a sinking feeling, back to their regular place of work.
All is not doom and gloom, however. For many a long exile from an internet connection and (by default) from h2g2 has come to an end.

We bid a fond farewell to The Prof this week as commitments outside h2g2, possibly outside this universe, force him to discontinue his excellent 'Ask Prof' column. The good news is that he will still report back every now and again on progress at the Ministry of Science & Technology.

Another absentee this week is Wowbagger who is taking a sabbatical until next month. Don't despair... we have scoured the archives to bring you an old favourite!

The Post's, and h2g2's, favourite cat, Greebo, is still missing presumed computer-less. Hurry back Greebs - we all miss you!

We have concert reviews, poems, stories, including an excellent one scouted out by the AGG/GAG team, and most of your favourites. Settle back and enjoy!


shazzPRME

 
 
FeaturesRegulars

  • AGG/GAG

  • Another great issue from the AGG team including

    a very special short story.


  • h2g2 Life

  • A re-run of an old favourite requested

    by Titania.


  • Party!

  • Pastey gives the low-down on the

    up-coming London Meet.

  • The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A646067

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more