h2g2 Post 05.09.02

4 Conversations


Posted: 05th September 2002

Editorial

In case you are wondering, the Deputy Editor of the Post is writing the editorial this week.

Shazz our esteemed Editor was on the receiving end of a particularly nasty computer virus this week, it attacked her computer and sent out several copies of itself via E-mail.

Shazz is very upset, as anyone who has any knowledge of such things will understand. Why someone could possibly think that this sort of thing is in any way fun is beyond me and I am sure you will agree that we, as computer users, have nothing but contempt for these small minded
people that inflict such untold damage without a thought to the real consequences, monetary and other.

Okay, that's the rant over with, and now onto something that is far more palatable, this weeks Post.

After our week away, we at the Post Office are much rested, and bring you another wonderful edition of your favourite online newspaper. Due to the problems it may be slightly smaller than usual, but it is still packed with exciting things to read and do.

Share and enjoy!

Greebo T. Cat


 
 
FeaturesRegulars

  • The Quest

  • sea with her story based on the tales of everyday h2g2ers.

 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A810370

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more