The h2g2 Post 16.01.12

1 Conversation

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 16th January 2012

Cue the Chase Music

Alien looking for his Viking hat.


I thought it was safe to go back to the Post Office, once the lolkittehs left, but oh, no, now Nigel's friends are at it. Brightling must be a fun place. Anyhow, the aliens have got loose and are chasing each other all over this week's issue of the Post. The Prof has promised to help catch them. Don't worry: they're mostly harmless, but you may spot them here and there among the otherwise uplifting reading material you have come to expect from us. (Cough.)
Alien with Viking hat.


Speaking of uplifting material, we've got it in spades. Also diamonds, hearts, and whatever-that-other-suit-is. Willem's back with some wildlife beauty to share, Awix has a can't-miss cinematic treat, Tim Stevenson's taking us a-time travelling again, and the cartoonists have been very busy. There's even poetry and sensible talk (wonders never cease).

Don't let the aliens disturb you while you read. I find a tinfoil hat helps. Speaking of science fiction (where? where? ), the Science Fiction Writing Workshop still has that interesting challenge open. Check it out. Get writing! We'll be featuring the challenge writers soon.


Dmitri Gheorgheni

ALIENS R US
  • Gootoon

  • Minichessemouse tells us

    where Pastey's been.

WE ARE WATCHING U


 

  • h2g2 Life

  • You know you're an h2g2

    addict, when….


 

WHAT TO DO TILL THE APOCALYPSE COMES


 

 

TIME TRAVEL FOR DUMMIES


 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87709549

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more