The Lovers Link to h2g2

0 Conversations

The Guide overflows with love, or so it seems, just try doing a search and you will be rewarded with many articles written by many talented people all preaching from the heart.

The Post in its endeavour to bring you all things romantic this week has found a few links and placed them for your reading pleasure here, along with a small taster of the treats to come if you click on the proffered link. This is by no means a definitive list, and there are many more pleasurable articles on the most romantic of four letter words out there for you to enjoy. So without further ado, The Post is proud to give you the Lovers Link to h2g2.

Surviving Valentine's Day if you Are
Single

For many, St Valentine's Day is the pinnacle of the romantic year... However, for perpetual bachelors or those of us embracing spinsterhood with open arms, it can be the cruellest date on the calendar.

Roses are Red, Violets are
Blue

Most people are familiar with the couplet that you find on many Valentine's Day cards...

Roses

Ask anyone to name a flower and the first one to come to mind will probably

be the rose...

Love

Humans have a strange habit of doing what they call 'falling in love'. This

action has something to do with their hearts and souls, and something about hormones in their

brains...

Love Poems

These are the nicest modern love poems that I have ever heard in my life. I

just had to share them...

The Rules of Courtly Love

1. The state of marriage does not properly excuse anyone from loving.

2.He who does not feel jealousy is not capable of love.

3...

The Five Types of Love

Love, as it stands, is a wholly bad idea that doesn't make very much sense. It's

makes about as much sense as being able to go to sleep with sheep jumping over your head...

smiley - cupidsmiley - cupidsmiley - cupidsmiley - lovesmiley - cupidsmiley - cupidsmiley - cupid

A Much Ado About the Post

Also for your enjoyment, we have found a few older articles from our wonderful archives. These have been included in The Post at various times; please remember that the links at the bottom of each article will take you to the relevant Front Page and not to this weeks Valentine Special.

The Post introduces the h2g2
Romances

They met through h2g2!

The One

A poem by Greebo T. Cat

A Vogon Love Song

Vogon Poetry by Hullabaloo

Love According to
Shakespeare

From soppy to sublime, innuendo to despair, William Shakespeare knew how to express all the emotions.

Vogon Love (Let's Stick
Together)

Vogon Poetry by Hullabaloo
smiley - cupidsmiley - cupidsmiley - cupidsmiley - lovesmiley - cupidsmiley - cupidsmiley - cupid

And Finally...

We know, it's not about love, but these reviews were written with such passion and love, that they deserved a place in this list.

The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings
Take One smiley - cupid ¦ Take Two smiley - love


Greebs

13.02.03 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A965603

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more