The h2g2 Post 22.03.07

2 Conversations


Posted: 22nd March 2007


 

 


Happy Spring!

Even as I author this editorial, the vernal equinox is upon us and it's bright and sunny outside (but then again, when is it not bright and sunny in southern California?) Shazz is visiting with her family this week, so I'll give her a happy wave as I carry on and just beg your pardon if things aren't quite as orderly as they generally tend to be.

We've got many new beginnings this week: check below for new epic serials starring Bim of 'An Idyll Too Far' and, of course, the Great Knolly. 'Ask Mr Inquisitor [Redux]' has resurfaced from the archives of over two years ago, and U2006 has set forth upon a brand-new television review column. So investigate, investigate — and if you like what you see (or if you don't!) please leave your comments on the relevant article. We at The Post love to get comments, and I'm sure all our contributing authors do too.

I've been asked to mention the upcoming Leeds Meet-up. It's due to take place sometime in May or June, but a date doesn't seem to have been determined yet, so pop on over to the relevant page to sign up and offer your opinions. Oh, and while I'm announcing things: don't forget that if you're a teenager (or even if you're not) you should definitely take a look at worthlessdrivel.net, EMR's fledgling literary magazine for teenage writers and artists.

Thanks folks once again for your continued readership and support. Submissions for the next issue on 5th April are due the preceding Sunday, 1st April — but until then, enjoy this week's edition of The Post!


echomikeromeo


 

 
FICTION & POETRY

 

 

 

 
CARTOONS

 

 

 

 
REGULARS

 

 
 

 

 
FEATURES

 

 

 

 
h2g2 NEWS

 

 

 

 
The Post Box
Submissions Click Here
Editorial Feedback Click Here

  • The

    Post

    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A20081701

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more