h2g2 Post 21.04.05

3 Conversations


Posted: 21st April 2005


 

It is finally here!

After hoping for twenty odd years that Hitchhikers would evolve into a film and thinking that the improbability drive would never kick in, the jump has finally been made. For a few lucky ones the wait is over. For many more, Sunday or Monday isn't really that far away. For those of us residing in, for example, The Netherlands, the wait continues but the anticipation is heightened by the chance to read reviews written by the happy band of h2gers assembled here. If you missed the h2g2 Front Page yesterday then you probably missed Douglas Adams' Family Reviews the Movie. Don't worry, though, I'm sure it won't be demolished just yet.

So, to celebrate the release of the film, The Post would like the next couple of issues to be filled with your reviews. You can write about the whole experience, the funny thing that happened to you on your way to the cinema or just concentrate on one aspect such as 'Was Marvin Miserable Enough' or 'How Did They Do That?' Just send your articles to the usual address found on the Post Office page. Let's make this a party to remember.

ShazzPRME


 

 
FICTION
 
 

 
 
 
CARTOONS
 
 

  • Platypus Dancing

  • Meanwhile, on the edge of discovering what a new girlfriend is really all about


 
 
 
REGULARS
 
 

 
 
 
FEATURES
 
 

 

 

h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A3820862

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more