Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band

26 Conversations



smiley - musicalnoteWe're Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band! We hope you will enjoy the show.smiley - musicalnote




This fanclub is dedicated entirely to anything and everything to do with the Fab Four.



A starry electric guitar



The Beatles have to be the most famous band of all time. Their first single in 1963 was "Love Me Do" and they captivated the music scene until their split in 1970. Of the four-man line up, there are only two surviving members. John Lennon was shot dead by a fan on 8th December 1980, and George Harrison died of cancer on 30th November 2001. Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are still with us.



Members




If you want to become a member, just pop along to this thread and leave a message.





We have a new addition - The Band Room - for members to have a chat, or a smiley - tea, and generally chill out and talk about the Beatles.



Paul McCartney (with a leather suit on his right side and dark suit on the left) and John Lennon (wearing a creme suit on his right side and half a Sergeant Pepper costume on the left).



Our members so far:



General Tamaire the Walrus - Join the Beatles' Fanclub at A4199556 - our fantastic PR person!!

Unconformity
Researcher PSG [Minister of Impossibility and Improbability]
wayde_k
spoogleflop
bawimeko
Boxing Baboon
Tony2Times/Prof. Chaos
fundamentallyflawed
(crazyhorse)
lil ...ACE
42donpanic: LIVR (Learned, Impartial, and Very Relaxed)
drmegabite
Knowledge is power!
bedmechanic
Carino
Alfredo
JEllenJ42
zaphob
KiwiBeatle
susanne
Owlatron Tigers AS innuendo
MazinMadFiddler
Br. Megachedda
cleveleysbloke
Doctor_X_42
MLPDarth, Sith Lord
minichessemouse
zambrella
speciak
Not panicing yet

The Fanclub Badge




Here's the badge. If you'd like it for your space, go to this thread.



We're Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band!
The H2G2 Beatles Fan Club


Some Beatles Links




These are some of the many websites dedicated to the Fab Four. Check them out.


A guitar with John Lennon's face on it
beatles.com - here you can have a look at some of their albums and their first trip to the USA.





This site has lyrics, the stories behind songs and a whole heap of other interesting stuff about The Beatles.



Rare Beatles memorabilia can be found here.



The Bootleg Beatles - a fantastic tribute band!



The Beatles - one of our very own Guide Entries!



The Beatles and the Birth of the Music Video

Paul McCartney Death Clues - is Paul really dead? You decide.



A George Harrison Tribute

George Harrison

John Lennon



The album that inspired opur name - the Pepper album.



The Lennon-McCartney Songwriting Partnership



We all live in a Yellow Submarine.





Dif Yoko Ono really split up the Beatles?





Roll up, roll up for a Magical Mystery Tour, step right this way.





Paul McCartney's song Band On The Run.



The word 'Yes' in big '70's style type.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A4199556

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more