h2g2 Post 06.02.03

1 Conversation


Posted: 6thFebruary 2003

Editorial

150!!!

It hardly seems possible that this is the 150th edition of this humble newspaper. I daren't even start to count up how many individual contributions we have featured since we started. Hopefully, as long as you all support us and keep writing and drawing, we will continue growing and entertaining you all.

How's the weather been in your area? We have veered from heavy snowfall, sheet ice and hail to glorious sunshine. Temperatures have ranged from -10 (not including the wind-chill factor!) to +10. Going to college this morning I decided it looked like a fine Spring morning but, during the day, we saw sleet, snow and hail big enough to knock you out if you were hit... plus the obligatory high winds which seem to be such a feature of Holland. Tomorrow I am taking my hat and gloves with me again.

As has become something of a tradition at this time of year, we give you the opportunity to express yourself on Valentines day. We invite you to send in your messages, write poetry or create a smileygram - more details can be found in the 'Valentine Offers' article.

What else do we have for you today? Remember 'Quest', sea's everyday story of (extra)ordinary h2g2ers? Well, pressure of Real Life have prevented her from finishing the tale but we really want to know the ending! So, the gauntlett has been thrown down to you readers to end the series. The malicious kidnapping of the h2g2 Duck seems to have been perpetrated by someone in power! The ransom has been demanded and you can read the latest update here in your Post. You need more than a few minutes to browse this edition so grab a drink, make yourself comfortable and enjoy!

ShazzPRME


 
 
FeaturesRegulars
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A870374

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more