The h2g2 Post 24.03.14

0 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 24th March 2014

Sweet Dreams

To sleep, perchance to dream.
Are you getting enough sleep these days? Or are the noises from the world outside annoying you? We've got the cure, here at the h2g2 Post. We'll soothe you, tickle your fancy, and send you off to slumberland with your imagination in high gear. Bedtime stories 'r' us. Freewayriding's got a dreamy tale about romance (and the lack thereof). You'll love it. We've also brought back an 'oldie but goodie' by our own Bel, all about dreaming.

Dreams are the stuff that we are made of. Don't believe us? Take the Post Quiz. Who knew that science was so dream-related? (Maybe you did.) There's a dreamlike quality to Willem's nature, but maybe that's because we find it all so new. You're sure to get a charge out of these.

Superfrenchie's trying to wake up – you'll savour this entry from the March Create Challenge. (By the way, there's still time for you to write yours.) Rod's off on a cruise, no doubt dreaming under the Southern Cross, but he's left us an update on his growing project. The usual suspects are back with cinema, caring news, and humour. Okay, NASA's latest project will give Captain Picard nightmares, but we think it just proves that science fiction becomes fact, sooner or later.

So relax, enjoy, and sip your hot milk. Okay, or your lukewarm beer, you Brits. Read, then drift off into slumberland. And dream up some stories to share with us, courtesy of the h2g2 Post.

Sweet dreams, everybody!


Dmitri Gheorgheni

DREAMS OF BEAUTY
  • Blesbokke by Willem
  • .

  • Mountain Cabbage Tree by Willem.


LIFE'S A DREAM

HEAVENLY VISIONS

  • NASA goes Borg.
  • Venus met this guy...

DREAMY STUFF

BEDTIME STORIES
  • Lion and lamb.
  • The end of the affair.
  • .

FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87822912

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more