CAC - 30.01.03

1 Conversation

Graphic by Amy the Ant

Fiction smiley - cheerup Weird Science smiley - brr First/Personals smiley - dragon Satire smiley - drool Kitchen Sinkronicities


This Week:

A Knight, A Chess Sandwich, Hollywood Chess,

plus two informative ones



The Flicker by Analiese


'One time Analiese was walking down the sidewalk towards the interstate in Las Vegas, Nevada when she chanced to spy a knight or somebody like that in shining armor mounted on a pure white charger, or maybe it was gray. Analiese doesn't remember exactly, but she does remember the knight, or king rather, because she met none other than King Arthur...'

Nuclear Chess by Researcher 188125


'The true nuances of the game were only truly understood by two people, probably in the Czech Republic. The only other to try was declared a gibbering wreck on move three. Nonetheless, as one of the original two, I shall try to encapsulate a few of the possibilities here while I still can.'

Faking Chess by Sir Fragalot


How to play Chess like they do on the silver screen, moving in and out of check, bantering over some other topic, etc. '...At this stage, one actor will furiously contemplate the board, completely failing to look very intelligent.'

Unarmed Shark Combatsmiley - smiley - by Brent


A helpful and informative entry on how to survive unarmed shark combat, namely by avoiding contact with them in the first place. Unfortunately, none of the tips here will save you if you come across a shark which does have arms.

SoccerJogTM - Fitness training for the easily bored by Is mise Duncan


Think of this as value-added running. If you're a futbol player, this exercise will build essential skills. If you get bored with jogging, this may be just the thing to spice up an otherwise dull routine.



Check out more game-related entries at
AGG/GAG/CAC's Repository of
AGG/GAG/CAC Repository of Games for a Rainy Day




Scouring the Guide for sources of warmth,

we'll continue to bring you CAC applauded entries

in each issue of the h2g2POST.

And we hope you'll join us!

On behalf of the Committee for Alien Content,

reminding you of the ongoing Underguide discussion,

peace,

Subcom. Deidzoeb



"42 may be the answer, but we believe there are still questions to be asked."


smiley - droolsmiley - snowballsmiley - droolsmiley - snowballsmiley - cheerupsmiley - llabwonssmiley - droolsmiley - llabwonssmiley - drool

Complete AGG/GAG Archives

CAC Archives

CAC

30.01.03 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A948693

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more