SG-3 Barracks

3 Conversations

as you walk through the security clearance room to get o the barracks you pick up a pamphlet resting on a small table by the door titled'SG-3 a guide'

SG-3 is filled with a burley bunch of of marines who failed in their diplomacy lessons because they bunked off dwn at the rifle range.

SG-3 is the team sent into hostile territory to rescue captured SG operatives or to take out enemy instilations.


Lead by the daring, couragous, intellegent and down right good bloke Major My Lonly Heart who single handedly deafeated......

a young marine jumps up and interupts asking if your suposed to be there

you flash your visitor pass and put down the leaflet and he grudingly accepts your precense before you walk into the barracks

you are in a largeish hall covered in tables with some pool tables to your left and an old fashioned jukebox playing in the corner in front of you is the bar were several privates are joking noisily

on the left is Major My Lonly Hearts Office as you look at it the great man walks out as if to greet you.
the privates at the bar jump up to salute knocking over numerous drinks

the major asks your name and tells you about the great potentials for a soilder in SG-3 well do you want to join SG-3? are you the type that enjoys action and adventure?

WELL WHY DONT YOU SIGN UP THEN?

!!Join SG3 tell me your name your skills and your race and will assign you a rank and dutys to match your credentials!!

as for those who dont want the thrills of a soilders life should probally go and join another SG branch to get back to the command center just take that door

SG3 rostersmiley -

smiley - smiley - Major My lonly heart (MLH) CO

smiley - smiley - Corporal Atari


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A978537

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more