Stargate Command

4 Conversations

Diagram showing binary stars

Offworld Activation Location:

~~~P30197~~~

Welcome to the SGC!

Deep below the depths of the Cheyenne Mountain is a US military base called Norad. To the general public it is a surveillance center. But to a higher government officials it is the stargate command. It takes a lv5 clearance to get through the guards and a lv7 clearance to use the elevator to head down the 700 meters of mountain to the main base of the SGC.

This organization is funded by the United States Government mainly although, the SGC has teams of different country's. The SGC was put together to help stop the Ghou'ld threat to the Earth. Due to the Human Species being not very technological against the galaxies scum. There are many SG teams, all with different status and jobs to do in the SGC.

People in Command

  • Operations Command Craxus-1st in command of the SGC/SG-1
  • General Creachy-2nd in command SGC, 1st in command of SG-4
  • Brigadier General Reefgirl-3rd in command of the SGC
  • Captain Dragantha-SG-2
  • Major my lonly heart-SG-3
  • Captain Della-SG-5
  • Major General Mystrunner-SG-6
  • Civilian Smilodon-SG-7
  • Captain Chronos-SG-8

Breif History of the Stargate

Click on Breif History of the Stargate to learn more about the Stargate and how it was found.

Click on A976601 to see all the weapons, stargate pics, races, and the ships, to get a better idea of it all.

Stargate Teams (SG Teams)

  • SG-1: Exploration
  • SG-2: Research and Development
  • SG-3: Marines
  • SG-4: Intelligence
  • SG-5: Medical
  • SG-6: Night Ops
  • SG-7: Scientific Research
  • SG-8: Engineering

Roster:

Click on the Roster to see who is enlisted in the war against the Goa'uld and the Universes enemies.

Why don't you check out the personell ship of the SGC SGC's Personell Ships.

The Gear:

To see the gear for each SG Team and Race click on the Gear

The Base:

SIGN UP NOW!

Fill out this form to Sign Up to work for the Stargate Command. Please tell me what race and SG team you wish to join.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A975341

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more