SG-2: Research and Development

4 Conversations

SG-2: Research and Development

Welcome to the Barracks of SG-2: Research and Development of StarGate Command.This is where we research new types of Weapons , Armour and other things they can use on mission . We also Develop them here and test it before putting it in to action .

A pink and gold dragon on an inkpot

The Entrance ( Well it should be there )

Hmm yeah the Entrance .. its still under Development ..
we are currently researching a way to get a new Security system into place and opfcourse the Doors that go with it


Eyes watching through TV screens

The Research and Development Area

This is the Place to be .. here we Research new things for SG Command .. We also do our Own Developing of the Items ( link to that page will soon Follow


Team Members

Dragantha The Golden Dragon . 1st Knight and Protector of My Queen Crimson Dragon , Captain , Team Leader of SG-2: Research and Development .
Deadelvis - The owner of the chamber of extreme sillyness, Corperal , 2nd in command , Team Member of SG-2: Research and Development .
Diagram showing what a soliton is

SIGN UP NOW!

Fill out this form to Sign Up to work for the SG-2 Research And Develpment Team of Stargate Command. Please tell me what race and Equipment you will be Carrying.Someone online (on h2g2) hooked up to a drip!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A980499

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more