CAC - 06.03.03

2 Conversations

Pull my finger, John!

Fiction smiley - wizardWeird Science smiley - blacksheep First/Personals smiley - mouseKitchen Syncronicitiessmiley - burgerSatire

The big red fire engine! Again! Hi, Amy!


Not quite awake at the moment, I find myself in the position of the little boy with his hand in the cookie jar:

clutching too much and releasing too little...

and willing to blame the jar.

Anyway, this is an emergency issue of the CAC, during which it falls to the foremost idiot among the usual gang of idiots to slap something formless into shape.

Shades of my old days in Basic Training.

The theme of this year's Pageant:


I told you it was sagging! Go get the step stool!

Bill of lading:

Roosta Towel by Amy AntRoosta Towel by Amy Ant
Emergency Poem 2


by Me
Emergency Entry

by Him
Emergency Poem

by That

The boilerplate:

And, finally, a warm thanks and a cold nose to those who have helped, offered help, almost but not quite assisted but haven't gotten in the way, and those with alien tracks on their foreheads and Groucho ashes in their breast pockets. We couldn't do it without you.The Committee for Alien Content(ment) salutes you!
smiley - smiley - smiley -

This box of processed imitation cheese food inspected and packaged by (tonsil revenge)!

Complete AGG/GAG

Archives


CAC Archives

06.03.03 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A988400

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more