h2g2 Post 03.07.03

1 Conversation


Posted: 3rdJuly 2003

Editorial

Well there you have it, one of h2g2's biggest summer events has been and gone.

The Summer Party 2003 was much enjoyed by all those who went, as you will find out if you read one of our wonderful accounts of the day written by those who know. 'She Who Went and Has Yet to Recover', our dear Editor Shazz, has managed to impart a few words of praise before rushing off to her computer terminal to diligently work on this weeks Post. She enjoyed it immensely, it seems, and really enjoyed meeting old and new friends from h2g2; you know who you all are. Thank you for making her so happy! When the Boss is happy the day goes very well and the doughnuts keep arriving promptly, therefore I am happy and you all have much to be proud of.

Another great summer event happening right now is, of course, Wimbledon. For a fortnight, men and women will be chasing balls across our TV screens. Love will be free, playing around with the covers off, or even scrabbling around to get under the covers when the going gets wet. Fresh cream, alcohol, sweat, ecstatic screams, and groans of distress, all adding up to the Tennis event of the year. And if we are lucky we might even get serenaded by the Fashion Guru himself, Sir Cliff Richard, but please... no one tell Dr Deckchair Funderlik... or we'll never hear the last of it!!!

Share and Enjoy!

Greebo T. Cat


 
 
FEATURES
 
 
FICTION
 
 
CARTOONS
 
 
REGULARS
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A1083601

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more