h2g2 Post 16.01.03

1 Conversation


Posted: 16thJanuary 2003

Editorial

Doesn't time fly when you are busy, for indeed we are very busy at The Post Office, and we are finding editing each issue to be getting more time consuming each week.

Not that both Shazz and I don't enjoy our time together, in fact we are becoming more like a married couple than your average wedded in bliss pairing. The only thing that differs is that up to yet we have not had an argument, not bad for people who have worked together for nearly a year. But saying that, we feel it is time to be a little stricter with how our work arrives, to find out more read the handily entitled article 'Inside The Post and Other Stories..'. Nothing to Panic about, but if you could help us out, we would be ever so grateful.

Shazz has just informed me that the Post has 'clicked over', and I haven't finished writing this editorial yet ~sigh~. Tis my fault completely, my mind has been else where, just watched David Attenborough on the TV talking about whales, they are very big you know, in every way!!!!

Oh and I also got excited upon receiving an e-mail telling me that the new Harry Potter book is to be released in June, something to look forward to ~grin~. So sorry about being late, as I said at the beginning of this piece, time flies when you are busy, and fingers fly when I am late.

Share and Enjoy!!!

Greebo T. Cat


 
 
FeaturesRegulars
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A870338

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more