CAC - 28.11.02

0 Conversations

Pull my finger, John!

Fiction smiley - stiffdrinkWeird Science smiley - stiffdrink First/Personals smiley - stiffdrinkKitchen
Syncronicitiessmiley - stiffdrinkSatire

The <br/>
big <br/>
red <br/>
fire <br/>
engine! Again! Hi, Amy!

I couldn't help it! I like it!

The theme of this issue with issues:

The ties that bind.

Your Actual Entries:


Now, it might occur to the more perceptive among you that anyone with a basic knowledge of search functions could have assembled these entries with the pushing of a few keyboard buttons.
This could be true.
If I knew what I was doing, then I might know enough to agree with you.
Like any kid with a toy, I think that what I am doing right now is the most important thing in the world, and I'm just big enough to dare you to burst my bubble.
Okay, almost big enough.
But I'm tellin' your Mum!

The boilerplate:

And, finally, a warm thanks and a cold nose to those who have helped, offered help, almost but not quite assisted but haven't gotten in the way, and those with alien tracks on their foreheads and Groucho ashes in their breast pockets. We couldn't do it without you.
The Committee for Alien Content(ment) salutes you!
smiley - smiley - smiley -

This box of chocolate-smothered goodness inspected and packaged by (tonsil revenge)!


Scouting the Guide for the good stuff, we'll continue to bring you CAC applauded entries in each issue of the h2g2POST.

And we hope you'll join us!

Complete AGG/GAG Archive
CAC Archives

CAC


28.11.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A882146

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more