h2g2 Post 19.02.04

2 Conversations


Posted: 19th February 2004

Editorial

I thought that Micro**** updates were a good thing...

Well, I don't think that Greebo does after her experience earlier this week. She installed an update which immediately killed her computer! She sends her apologies to all her fans and devotees of her games and hopes to return next week - if she manages to re-install everything which she lost.

On a brighter note we are pleased to welcome Asmodai dark and Postive thinker to The Post. Asmodai will be regularly reviewing DVD's and Postive contributing features. Also returning this week is DZ - after a mighty struggle with her email to allow attachments, HPB with his Small Screen Surfin' and The Bookworm Club. If you fancy a real challenge read Braveheart Reincarnated - if you can! With next Tuesday being Pancake Day in the UK, you could do worse than check out our previous Recipes for these delicious treats.

The next issue of The Post sees us celebrating another milestone. Our 200th edition! If you would like to contribute then please drop by the Post Office or send an email to the usual address. Don't forget to send your problems in for our new Agony Aunt, Enid, too, as she is keen to start her column.

ShazzPRME


 
FICTION
 
 
CARTOONS
 
 
REGULARS
 
 
FEATURES
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2273834

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more