What the Dinosaur (IV)

1 Conversation

THE STORY SO FAR


In Sandown, Isle of Wight mad scientist Dr Beeching whose name sounds familiar has played with forces beyond his comprehension and unwittingly restored to life a Neovenator, a dinosaur from the Cretaceous. Having crossed the road safely using the Green Cross Code it has popped to the beach café - more a glorified nammet hut to be honest that predominantly sells buckets and spades, windbreaks and beach inflatables, but also serves tea and cakes to a few outdoor tables and chairs - for a cuppa and a scone with a new-found friend.Episode IV of a 20-part adventureAs foxes are not native to the Isle of Wight but were first introduced in 1845, can they ethically be eaten by a dinosaur, provided of course that it does not first hunt them? Is Bluebottle's wife right when she says that every time he attempts to draw a woman she always ends up looking like a man in drag? Is it better to get rid of a useless and patronising portion of the population by feeding them to dinosaurs, or by telling them they'll be eaten by a mutant star goat unless they get on a B-Ark? The chances are remote that you'll learn any answers in next week's instalment of What the Dinosaur.

If YOU have Been Affected By Issues Raised in this Episode:

If You or someone you know has joined a red-trousered extremist group such as the Royal Yacht Squadron or Royal Corinthian Yacht Club, please be assured that it is possible to re-join the community and become a productive member of society. Theoretically. Obviously it has never actually happened so far, but it is at least conceivable.

What the Dinosaur
I - II - III - IV - V
VI - VII - VIII - IX - X
XI - XII - XIII - XIV - XV
XVI - XVII - XVIII - XIX - XX
A reader of the h2g2 Post
The Bluebottle Archive

Bluebottle

22.07.19 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A87943071

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more