What the Dinosaur (XIV)

1 Conversation

THE STORY SO FAR


Sandown on the Isle of Wight is a place the red-trousered seldom venture, which is just as well as otherwise they may soon end up being brown-trousered. For a fearsome dinosaur is stalking the land - or at least the seaside attractions - completely unaware that it is being hunted by the head of the nearby dinosaur museum, who wants to ask it how it prefers to eat scones. You couldn't make this rubbish up, now, could you?Episode XIV of a 20-part adventureDid the attempt to draw the Neovenator in the bottom left picture go dreadfully wrong1? Is Bluebottle mortified or did he shrug his shoulders and feel that, if you keep trying to draw something different and push at the boundaries of what you can do then sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and in either case you learn something new? Do people from outside the UK know what a stick of rock is, and realise that the rock shop doesn't retail stones or musical memorabilia? Does anyone else realise that technically Sandown's dotto train stopped in 2011, but as the story is about a resurrected dinosaur from 125 million years ago, differences of under a decade are meaningless? Will next week's episode of What the Dinosaur make any more sense?
What the Dinosaur
I - II - III -
IV - V
VI - VII - VIII - IX - X
XI - XII - XIII - XIV - XV
XVI - XVII - XVIII - XIX - XX
A reader of the h2g2  <br/>
Post
The Bluebottle Archive

Bluebottle

30.09.19 Front Page

Back Issue Page

1The person in the bottom right picture looks distorted too - Ed.22Slander! I didn't actually write that - the real Ed.33I never actually wrote that either - nor this - Ed.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87950000

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more