The HVS Virtual Vegetarian Restaurant

6 Conversations

The Restaurant is now open! Feel free to chat all you want!



Welcome to The HVS Virtual Vegetarian Restaurant! Reservations are unnecesary. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and all of our meals are 100% vegetarian. Sit down, relax, and have a friendly chat with your fellow vegs as Chefs Wolfman and Pegasus whip you up a delicious virtual meal.

If you feel like having a nice cold drink, be sure to stop in our pub for a while. All drinks are made without the use of animal products, and they're guaranteed to hit the spot, with the added bonus that virtual hangovers are infinitely more pleasant than physical ones. :-)

Menu

Vegan*

Avocado SalsaBlackcurrant and Hazelnut Slices'Catalan Style' SpinachFried Green Plantain (Tostones)Gazpacho SoupMixed Bean HariraPerfect Vegetarian PastaVegetable StockYucca

Other

Baked SpaghettiButternut Squash SoupDanish Rye BreadFried Sweet Plantains - 'Plantanos Dulce Fritos' MallebatzenNorth Staffordshire OatcakePaneerPerfect Cheese SaucePerfect Mashed PotatoesPorridgePotato BakeRisottoSambalWheatgerm Shepard's Pie

Dessert

Cheesecake Ice CreamCuban FlanDelicious American CookiesEccles CakesGinger BiscuitsGreen Tomato PieJam SpongeMud PieOrange JuliusOutstanding Carrot CakeShortbread CookiesSnickerdoodlesYorkshire Pudding

The Rooms



Each room has it's own unique features, and they're also great places to chat! Check them out!The Main AreaThe Party RoomThe PubThe Vegan SectionThanks for visiting! Come again soon!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A401509

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more